- Yesterday a friend of mine passed away. She fought a long and painful battle with cancer. She was the bravest and strongest person I’ve ever known. I miss her. Although the news is still fresh and I’m still numb to the fact that she’s gone, (I still think I’m going to see her at work or walking down the street), her passing has made me realize even more how precious life is.
- We have to live our dreams. We have to live our lives to the fullest.
- Honestly, it’s just stupid not to.
- If you aren’t doing what you want to do, then change it.
- If you want to try something, then try it.
- If you want to go somewhere, then go there.
- If you want to get rid of someone from your life, then do it.
- If you have something to say, then say it.
- If you want to do so something ridiculous like wear a tuxedo or big poofy dress to the grocery store or even just around the house, then do it–and take pictures.
- If you want to buy the irresponsible and frivolous car, or whatever everyone is telling you not to buy, if you have the money, go buy it.
- If you want to do a random act of kindness for another person for no reason at all, why not?
- The point is, make good use of the time you have here because you are never guaranteed tomorrow–so make sure the crazy ride that is your life is just that–crazy, fun and full of, “I can’t believe I just did that!” moments.
Because, why not?