- It happened overnight. I woke up this morning and realized that I no longer dislike where I live. I actually kind of love it. But after years of having ill feelings about my geography, how do I handle this new insight?
- It almosts felt like telling someone I broke up with that I love them again.
Yet as soon as I began feeling this way I realized that I will be leaving this place soon. To a place that I know I love even more.
- Isn’t that always the way? As soon as you begin to appreciate something, that’s when you will move on from it.
- It’s almost as if you need to fall in love with a place again before you can move forward. When I say “place” I mean either a place geographically or whatever stage you are in your life.
- You need to make peace with where you are in life before you can take the next step and change things.
- The icky feelings you have about your situation will keep you there until you either make peace with it or learn to love it. Your choice.
- Sometimes our situations in life may not be perfect, but if we try to make the best of it and know it is not permanent then it gets easier.
- Then you can move on to the next stage in your life.
Hope you get the clarity you need!
Sent from my iPhoneTweet