- Time is a gentle friend who whispers, “Tick tock tick tock” in your ear when you’re busy doing other things. You try to ignore it but you can’t.
- Instead you have to face time head on. The need to become who you are meant to be is too great to ignore.
- Life waits for no one. Time waits for no one.
- Each passing day is reminder that you need to get moving.
- If you are not where you need to be, then why not? What can you do to change it? When can you start?
- Don’t let the ticking of the clock pass you by. Live your life now.